TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
If there is one thing about Nadia that momentarily stuns you, it is her gorgeous good looks. The actress still looks good enough to play the female lead roles. That probably is the reason why many filmmakers are so hesitant to bring her into their films- she isn't young enough to be the heroine and looks too good to play mother roles.
But, Nadia had been dealing with a different kind of problem- rumors are on that she isn't acting in that many films during her second innings because she is demanding huge salaries.
"Please understand one thing clearly- I didn't return to films because I wanted to make money. My husband is one of the Managing Directors of a leading stock brokerage company in London. He earns very well. So, we don't have any financial troubles at all. I have two kids- Sanam and Sanjay. Sanam is in her Class X and Sanjay is in Class VII.
"I wanted to start working again because I'm interested in it. That's all," she clarified yet again.
Nobody would believe that she has two teen-aged kids!!!