TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
If there is one thing about Nadia that momentarily stuns you, it is her gorgeous good looks. The actress still looks good enough to play the female lead roles. That probably is the reason why many filmmakers are so hesitant to bring her into their films- she isn't young enough to be the heroine and looks too good to play mother roles.
But, Nadia had been dealing with a different kind of problem- rumors are on that she isn't acting in that many films during her second innings because she is demanding huge salaries.
"Please understand one thing clearly- I didn't return to films because I wanted to make money. My husband is one of the Managing Directors of a leading stock brokerage company in London. He earns very well. So, we don't have any financial troubles at all. I have two kids- Sanam and Sanjay. Sanam is in her Class X and Sanjay is in Class VII.
"I wanted to start working again because I'm interested in it. That's all," she clarified yet again.
Nobody would believe that she has two teen-aged kids!!!