TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Thursday, December 28, 2006
In the film industry, actresses are usually expected to dress in westernized clothes. This is especially true for non-Malayalam films. There are many instances where actresses had lost offers because they weren't ready to wear western clothes.
But in Nayantara's case, things are different.
Recently, a Telugu film producer approached a young leading actress in Telugu for the heroine role. This young actress is all set to become the highest paid heroine in Telugu soon. She is extremely popular among fans and filmmakers alike. But the producer insisted on conducting a camera test for her.
When the slim actress turned up in a sari, everybody was shocked because she looked lean and almost ill.
The producer then approached Nayantara with the role. Of course, she was ready to wear saris and looked fabulously good in it. She became the heroine!
Who says saris have gone out of fashion???
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies.
Asin's glamour leads to rumors
Alibhai very much alive!