TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The much-publicized Nayantara-Simbu romance had ended but it looks like there was lot of high-level intervention to bring it to an end and get her safely out of the mess.
A close relative of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister is the producer of the latest film. There were rumors that the romance between Nayantara and Simbu didn't end all that peacefully. There were interventions from high-level political circles in order to protect her from any retaliation.
Nayantara right now is busy with her Telugu film Yogi. Her next film will be in Tamil with Danush in the lead. It looks as if he has also made it a habit to star with his father-in-law's former heroines.
Meanwhile, Simbu is in the US these days, enjoying a break. He doesn't intend to return to India for a while atleast. But when he does come back, he'll immediately start working in a new film. He has also asked his father to not accept any new film on his behalf until then.