TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
After almost two years since announcing the launch of Nyaan Kadavul, director Bala and his crew left for Kashi, to shoot the first schedule of the much-delayed film.
The films lead roles are played by Malayalis, Arya and Bhavana. And, for some strange reason, the director had made the film's title sound very Malayalam-ish. But, by the time the film gets completed, they just might revert to the Tamil version of Nyaan, Naan, in order to claim entertainment tax exemption.
Bhavana hasn't accompanied the crew to Kashi and Varanasi because she wouldn't have to appear in any of the scenes. She plays the role of a blind girl.
Unconfirmed sources say that the Kashi schedule will amount for almost half of the film. The cremation grounds on the banks of the Ganges near Kashi might be featured extensively.
The Kashi schedule is for 35 days, which means, just when Bhavana is about to begin working with Mohanlal in the Malayalam film in January, the crew will return to Chennai.
It remains to be seen if this would clash with her Malayalam schedules.