TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
The best way to make a rumor boring is to simply admit it and that's exactly how Ria Sen decided to deal with rumors of her drinking habits.
For a long time, there were hush-hush talks that Ria Sen was often seen drinking at pubs to the extent that she'd pass out.
"I agree that I do drink with my friends occasionally at pubs. But I don't drink so much that I lose consciousness and pass out. These are plain rumors meant to tarnish my reputation," she began.
Incidentally, that was not the only rumor about her that is making the rounds these days. There also are talks that she had a face-lift surgery performed abroad. She keeps making frequent trips abroad for follow-up treatments.
"Performing face-lift surgery is not a joke. It takes more than a year to recover from a surgery. I go abroad frequently to participate in star shows. This has got nothing to do with any surgery or follow-up treatments. When you're a popular person, you sure have lots of rumors circulating about yourself. I guess all these rumors only show that I'm a very popular person!" she ended.