TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
The best way to make a rumor boring is to simply admit it and that's exactly how Ria Sen decided to deal with rumors of her drinking habits.
For a long time, there were hush-hush talks that Ria Sen was often seen drinking at pubs to the extent that she'd pass out.
"I agree that I do drink with my friends occasionally at pubs. But I don't drink so much that I lose consciousness and pass out. These are plain rumors meant to tarnish my reputation," she began.
Incidentally, that was not the only rumor about her that is making the rounds these days. There also are talks that she had a face-lift surgery performed abroad. She keeps making frequent trips abroad for follow-up treatments.
"Performing face-lift surgery is not a joke. It takes more than a year to recover from a surgery. I go abroad frequently to participate in star shows. This has got nothing to do with any surgery or follow-up treatments. When you're a popular person, you sure have lots of rumors circulating about yourself. I guess all these rumors only show that I'm a very popular person!" she ended.