TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Actresses have a strange habit. The moment you ask them who their favorite actress or rolemodel is, they'd immediately go on a time travel back to about 50 years and come up with names of people who had quit the industry a long time ago or rattle away Bollywood heroine names.
Thankfully, Padhmapriya is slightly different. Atleast she says that she has no rolemodel at all.
"I don't have any rolemodels. I don't want to shape my life based on anybody else's. I hate the idea of comparing myself to others. It really irritates me. I just want to live my life and fulfill my dreams," she began.
The next question was- So, what are your big ambitions?
"I want to go on a tour all over the country. When I was doing my MBA Finance, I had got plenty of such opportunities. But there is lot of time to make that dream come true. I also am very serious about becoming a film director. I don't intend to do anything about that dream in the near future. Let me first learn everything as an actress," she replied.
Before the end of the year, she'll become a serious threat to Kavya Madhavan's undisputed No 1 position in Malayalam.