TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
His Mayookham co-star Mamta Mohandas has become a very popular heroine in Tamil and is now shifting to Telugu, but Saiju Kurup's progress had been relatively slow.
He now returns as one of the two heroes in a new gangster-film, Sketch. Two films are already being shot in Kochi, Kerala's commercial capital, with underworld and Mafia as their themes. Sketch too joins the list.
Saiju Kurup plays the role of a Brahmin boy whose father is one of the leading advocates on the Criminal Law side. Due to turn of circumstances, he ends up becoming one of the most dreaded underworlds dons in Kochi. Sindhu Menon is the heroine.
Suresh Gopi's Smart City, another gangster-based film is also being shot in Kochi these days.