TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
His Mayookham co-star Mamta Mohandas has become a very popular heroine in Tamil and is now shifting to Telugu, but Saiju Kurup's progress had been relatively slow.
He now returns as one of the two heroes in a new gangster-film, Sketch. Two films are already being shot in Kochi, Kerala's commercial capital, with underworld and Mafia as their themes. Sketch too joins the list.
Saiju Kurup plays the role of a Brahmin boy whose father is one of the leading advocates on the Criminal Law side. Due to turn of circumstances, he ends up becoming one of the most dreaded underworlds dons in Kochi. Sindhu Menon is the heroine.
Suresh Gopi's Smart City, another gangster-based film is also being shot in Kochi these days.