TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Saranya and Sonu are the children of eminent film personalities Bhagyaraj and Poornima. So it's not surprising that these two, who have been imbibing film culture from birth, are into films and making waves by their performances.
Saranya has already drawn the attention of seasoned directors by her performance as the leading lady in the Parijatham that is running to packed houses; she has also starred opposite Mohanlal in the Malayalam film, Photographer.
The advantage is she need not run from producer to producer and director to director asking for a chance. The disadvantage is that they've seen her parents and they accept nothing less than the best, says Saranya. Incidentally, she confirms she is willing to undertake glamour roles too. This multifaceted visual communications graduate is also into editing movies at her recently made editing audio in the city.
Saranya's younger brother, Sonu, is also a Tamil hero in Sakkaraikatty, nearing completion.