TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Yet again Shrinivasan is going to become an ardent follower of Communist philosophies in his new film with director Lal Jose.
This time around, he is playing the role of a Communist who is very much involved with protecting the interests of Malayalis residing outside Kerala. There is another specialty of this role- he is so out of touch with the events and the diluting philosophies of Communism around the world, but goes about fervently complaining that the ideologies are fast disappearing.
Previously, Shrinivasan had played the role of communist in many other films. Some of the remarkable ones are Priyadarshan's Aranyam and Sathyan Andhikaat's Sandesham.
In the Lal Jose's film, he is playing the lead role. Lal Jose had previously made Oru Maravathur Kanavu with Shrinivasan as the hero.
The new film is going to be shot mainly in the laborer camps in Dubai.