TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Simbu, better known as Nayantara's "boyfriend", is now celebrating the success of his latest film, Vallavan. The film marks his official debut as a director. Now, his father has come forward to make a film with him as the director.
Simbu had always been very curious about making a film in English. His father, Vijay T Rajender has agreed to produce the film for him.
For a very long time, Tamil director Selvaraghavan was eager to make a film in English but it now looks as if Simbu might beat him in this case.
In another interview to the media, Simbu's father has clarified that he'd never act as his son's father on the screen. He awaits the release of his film Veerasamy with Mumtaz in the lead.