TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The three great legends of Malayalam film industry are venturing into a new untitled movie. Malluwood is eagerly waiting for the new movie, which has the great Trinity working together.
Mammootty, one the simplest and most talented actors in India, is joining hands with the classical director of all times, Hariharan and the writer legend M.T. Vasudevan. The film will be depicting the great Pazhassi Raja and his trusted friend Thalikal Chandu.
Mammootty is expected to play the role of Thalikal Chandu, the first person to stand against British. The shooting is expected to start from December 15th. The production budget is expected to be between 6 and 7 crore.
This big-budget film in Malayalam industry is made by producer Gokulam Gopalan. Isai Gnani Illayaraja will compose the music and Ravi Varman will be the cameraman. The movie can be enjoyed by the viewers on April 14 next.