TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Suresh Gopi is a natural at playing three kinds of roles- cops, underworld dons and generally any larger-than-life characters with loads of punch dialogues.
For a while, he was going through a very bad career spell when he didn't have anything to do at all. The actor however didn't compromise on his standards and preferred to stay at home rather than do roles that were beneath his class. It looks as if the decision was a good one.
After making an astonishingly successful comeback with cop and advocate roles, he is now getting ready to play a very unusual character.
'Black' is his name in the film. Black Cat is the name of the film and Vinayan is directing it. Suresh Gopi sports shoulder-long hair and is seen dressed only in black costumes. This time around, he plays the role of a mentally retarded person in the film.
Karthika and Meena are the heroines. The rest of the cast includes Jagadi, Rajan P Dev, Thilagan, Ponnamma Babu and others.
Black costumes and long hair...has it got something to do with Vikram's 'Anniyan'?