TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Malayalam film industry is running short of not only heroines but also villains. And, as usual, we're going to import our heroes too from Kollywood.
Sketch, the new film based on Kochi's underworld activities, will mark the debut of 'Karate' Raja in Malayalam. This black-belt holder in Karate from Chidambaram, Tamilnadu, was a lottery-ticket seller before he made his debut in Kamalhasan's Veerumandi. The role was very small but Raja did get noticed.
He now has a series of films in Tamil, including the dual negative roles that he's playing in Shivaji.
"My destiny will change as soon as Shivaji gets released," he says.
In Sketch too, he's playing a negative role.
"I'm not that interested in doing lead roles. Until now, I had only starred in negative roles and I'm very happy with it," Karate Raja assures us.