TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
The minds of our actresses work in mysterious ways. Nobody quite knows what makes them accept or reject the offers that they get. Actresses like Kavya Madhavan, Meera Jasmine, Navya Nair and Gopika have now become well-known heroines in Malayalam. At the beginning of their careers, these actresses openly refused to act with superstars because they were very senior to them. They were doing very well with younger heroes like Prithviraj, Kunjacko Boban and Jayasurya.
But these days, something strange has started to happen.
The same actresses (or most of them) are refusing to act with new heroes because they are convinced that they have now become superstar-materials. They only want to act with superstars. A few have been successful to some extent in their quest to star with the superstars. Gopika managed to act with both Mammooty and Mohanlal. Meera Jasmine acted with Mohanlal and will soon star with Mammooty in his new film.
Funnily however, the superstars are very happy with actresses like Sneha and Rambha. There is Padmapriya too who doesn't have any qualms about starring with senior or junior heroes! They don't seem to be that keen on pairing up with heroines who had called them "seniors" and "old".
Will the heroines wake up to this fact?