TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Believe it or not, Big B himself is to make his appearance in a Malayalam film to be directed by veteran filmmaker Vinayan. The yet to be named film is produced by Satheesh Nair. Amitabh Bachchan will play the role of a retired police officer and will also have five popular Malayalam and Tamil stars in key roles. Though more details about the plot and casting are awaited, Vinayan, when contacted over phone did confirm the report.
Vinayan, known for his outstanding films including Vaasanthiyum Lakshmiyum Pinne Njaanum, Akashaganga, and Karumadikuttan has said: "Amitabh himself has expressed his willingness to be a part of the project when I briefed the script to him a few months ago. But things have to be worked out and it's going to take some time. He'll have to finish off his present assignments and then only will he be doing our film. At present we are in the films discussion stage only..."
Vinayan is at present getting ready his latest film 'Hareendran Oru Nishkalankan' for the same producer. The film is scheduled for release on the 16th of this month.