- Vinayan Lavishes Praise On Mohanlal And Pulimurugan!
- I'm Not Responsible For Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Tharikida Sabu
- CONTROVERSY: Mohanlal Wanted To Omit Vinayan From Kalabhavan Mani Condolence Meet!
- SHOCKING: Vinayan Bashes A Superstar!
- Vinayan Against Mohanlal And Lalisom!
- Vinayan Withdraws Little Superman From Theatres
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Believe it or not, Big B himself is to make his appearance in a Malayalam film to be directed by veteran filmmaker Vinayan. The yet to be named film is produced by Satheesh Nair. Amitabh Bachchan will play the role of a retired police officer and will also have five popular Malayalam and Tamil stars in key roles. Though more details about the plot and casting are awaited, Vinayan, when contacted over phone did confirm the report.
Vinayan, known for his outstanding films including Vaasanthiyum Lakshmiyum Pinne Njaanum, Akashaganga, and Karumadikuttan has said: "Amitabh himself has expressed his willingness to be a part of the project when I briefed the script to him a few months ago. But things have to be worked out and it's going to take some time. He'll have to finish off his present assignments and then only will he be doing our film. At present we are in the films discussion stage only..."
Vinayan is at present getting ready his latest film 'Hareendran Oru Nishkalankan' for the same producer. The film is scheduled for release on the 16th of this month.