TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Believe it or not, Big B himself is to make his appearance in a Malayalam film to be directed by veteran filmmaker Vinayan. The yet to be named film is produced by Satheesh Nair. Amitabh Bachchan will play the role of a retired police officer and will also have five popular Malayalam and Tamil stars in key roles. Though more details about the plot and casting are awaited, Vinayan, when contacted over phone did confirm the report.
Vinayan, known for his outstanding films including Vaasanthiyum Lakshmiyum Pinne Njaanum, Akashaganga, and Karumadikuttan has said: "Amitabh himself has expressed his willingness to be a part of the project when I briefed the script to him a few months ago. But things have to be worked out and it's going to take some time. He'll have to finish off his present assignments and then only will he be doing our film. At present we are in the films discussion stage only..."
Vinayan is at present getting ready his latest film 'Hareendran Oru Nishkalankan' for the same producer. The film is scheduled for release on the 16th of this month.