TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
AMMA, 'Association of Malayalam Movie Artists', is planning to release a movie by July with all the films stars of Malayalam industry performing a vital role . The storyline will be by Uday Krishna and Sibi K. Thomas. Novel in its own way all the leading stars of Malayalam film world, Mammootty, Mohanlal, Suresh Gopi, Jayaram and Dileep will be essaying prominent roles in the film. Veteran director Joshi who is a mentor and guide to the film industry has been chosen unanimously to direct the film.Actor Dileep will put in one crore rupees to meet the production expenses of the movie to be produced under the banner of Dileep's Production Company.
In a splendid ceremony at Hotel White Fort, in Cochin Dileep handed over an advance cheque to Director Joshi on behalf of Amma. Amma fraternity in the past used to conduct stage shows for fund raising. However after their discussion with Macta they have stopped all stage shows for the past one year and have now come up with this venture. Mumbai, Calicut, Kochi, Kannur and Thiruvanathapuram are most likely to be the locations for the shoot which is to commence soon. All artists who have registered under Amma will be acting in the movie without seeking any remuneration. Incidentally the plot of the movie is that Dileep will play the role of a thief and Jayaram will play the role of an advocate who helps Mammootty, Mohanlal and Jayaram in getting them released from jail.