TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Cashing in real life subjects and popular themes in movies is very common in Indian cinema. Taking a cue from the popularity of the Twenty20 form of cricket, the Association of Malayalam Movie Artistes (AMMA) is making a film called "Twenty20" to raise funds for the association's activities. AMMA president and Actor Innocent announced this a couple of days ago in Trivandrum. According to him, the shooting for the film would commence next month.
"The film is being produced by actor Dileep and will be directed by Joshi. He had already set apart 10 lakhs for this project!", said Innocent. He further said: "The film has got nothing to do with cricket even though the name might suggest it. But it is going to have all the thrills and frills of a Twenty20 cricket match. The film's shooting is expected to be over by the end of the year and we are planning to release it in the first half of March 2008." Around 65 artistes, including Mammootty, Mohanlal, Suresh Gopi and Jayaram, will be acting in the movie.