TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Cashing in real life subjects and popular themes in movies is very common in Indian cinema. Taking a cue from the popularity of the Twenty20 form of cricket, the Association of Malayalam Movie Artistes (AMMA) is making a film called "Twenty20" to raise funds for the association's activities. AMMA president and Actor Innocent announced this a couple of days ago in Trivandrum. According to him, the shooting for the film would commence next month.
"The film is being produced by actor Dileep and will be directed by Joshi. He had already set apart 10 lakhs for this project!", said Innocent. He further said: "The film has got nothing to do with cricket even though the name might suggest it. But it is going to have all the thrills and frills of a Twenty20 cricket match. The film's shooting is expected to be over by the end of the year and we are planning to release it in the first half of March 2008." Around 65 artistes, including Mammootty, Mohanlal, Suresh Gopi and Jayaram, will be acting in the movie.