TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
About a year ago, the Association of Malayalam Movie Artistes, better known as AMMA, launched an ambitious project. It was going to star almost all the leading actors and actresses in the film industry. Dileep was going to look after the production works and Joshi was to direct it. But soon after launching the film, everything fizzled out. You can't exactly blame anybody for it because everybody had their own works. The film's shooting was supposed to begin in March but the plans now have been shifted to December.
Mammooty and Mohanlal are playing equally important roles in the film and both these superstars aren't able to get simultaneous callsheets for the film. December is when they are likely to set their time aside for this ambitious project. Dileep, Suresh Gopi and Jayaram too are playing important roles in the film. Announcements are awaited about heroines. Do we have five heroines in Malayalam or will someone be playing double roles?!? The story is by Sibi K Thomas and Udayakrishnan