TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
For some strange reason, Simbu continues to be very impressed with heroines from Kerala. After ruling the gossip columns for more than a year with Nayantara, he now is getting ready to make a new film with Asin in the lead.
Yet again, Simbu is planning to cast a heroine who is older than him.
After completing Vallavan, he took off to the US for a two months' break. Before leaving, he had promised that he'd launch his new film soon after his return. Moshakaaran is the most likely name for the film. He has approached Asin for callsheets. She still hasn't given her consent, but the media is full pf pictures of them together. Tarun Gopi is the most likely director.
Question- Will there be big rumors this time too?
Ghajini is a film that Nayantara wouldn't want to forget that easily. The film had been a learning experience for her.
It was only after starring in the film that she firmly made her mind up about not acting in two-heroine subjects unless she was the main heroine. It was also the film that made her decide to not do unnecessarily glamorous roles. But Nayantara had never said No to working with the film's hero, Surya, again.
The actress these days is very keen on recapturing her position in Tamil. She has now accepted an offer to star with Surya as his heroine in Vel. Hari is the film's director. Incidentally he is the director of Nayantara's debut film in Tamil.
Nayantara's career in Telugu is slowing down for a while. There are no other new offers in Tollywood. She has almost completed all he present commitments in Telugu.