TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, October 18, 2007
October 26 is an unforgettable day for Asin, the 'numero uno' of South Indian cinema. Yes… it is the birth day of the most talented and beautiful actress of the region. She is planning to celebrate this day in a big way for the first time after she entered in to the film industry.
Asin Says: "After caming to the field, every year I planned to celebrate my birthday with my friends and family members. But my hectic schedule never allowed me to celebrate the day. I have been celebrating my Birthdays for the past 5 years in the shooting spots only! But fortunately, I have no shooting and other commitments this year on October 26 th. I will be in Chennai for this whole day and celebrate the day as I wish. I'm also having some plans to do some useful things to the society on that day. I would like to keep this as suspense for a while and I'll disclose the details soon with media…"
Sources say that the actress is planning to launch her Fan Clubs and a charitable trust on this day like actress Thrisha had done few months back!