TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Prithviraj is fast becoming a hero that many leading heroines are more than eager to work with these days. This is especially true in case of Tamil films. Udayanaanu Thaaram is now being remade in Tamil by Prakashraj, who has renamed the Tamil version of the film Kallapart. Prithviraj will play the role of the director looking for a big break and Prakashraj stars as the big-shot actor. Prakashraj also is the producer of the film. They had initially signed Trisha up for the film but it now looks as if she might have callsheet problems due to her other commitments. The search soon began for a new heroine.
Asin, who is one of the leading heroines in Tamil, was more than willing to star in the role. Recently she was approached by Danush to star in his new film. But she had refused the offer because she didn't have their required callsheets. A while ago, Asin had created revolution of sorts when she started to enforce a compulsory uniform to her personal staff- black pants and white shirts. Obviously, the comparison to penguins was inevitable. After becoming the object of ridicule, she has now decided to withdraw the scheme.