TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Babu Antony, who gave a new meaning to action sequences in Malayalam films, is back with not one, but two movies. He will be seen in soon-to-be-released film, KK Road, and the upcoming film, Droner, starring him in the title role.
He has also signed a Tamil movie, Laadam, starring him a negative role. Babu Antony started his career as a villain and later played several lead roles. His films include Vaishali, Sayanam, Aparharnam, Hitler Brothers and Vajram.