TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, November 05, 2007
Bhavana is doing glamorous roles in Telugu and occasionally shows glamour in Tamil but back home, she still remains the girl-next-door. In her next film titled Thadha she does a totally deglamorised role as Srikutty with Biju Menon as her dad!
Biju Menon plays the role of a 60-year-old man Sudhakaran and Bhavana plays his daughter who gets involved with a film unit who comes to the village for shooting. Their peaceful life takes a twist and what happens in the end forms the crux of the story. The cast also has Vijayaraghavan, Vijay Menon and Ramya Venogopal.
The film directed by Biju C.Kannan tells the story of a father and daughter and is set in village milieu. At present Thadha is the only film Bhavana is doing in Malayalam. She is doing three films in Tamil and two in Telugu.