TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
It is a universally known fact that chirpy Bhavana just can't stop chirping over the phone. There's nothing scandalous behind those calls. They are usually to her friends or to media people. But her mother isn't all that happy with her daughter's inseparable attachment to the phone. Most of the conversation is with her close friend and actress Karthika.
When these conversations started to divert Bhavana's attention from her work, her mother got pretty upset and simply snatched the phone away from her and disconnected it. These days, Bhavana's calls even to her personal number is first screened by her parents. Her instructions are very simple- No calls while on shooting location. Bhavana isn't that happy about the new restriction, though.