TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Also, the company will release Ajith's Tamil movie Billa in Kerala too. To avoid clash between the company's own releases, Saimira announced this postponement today. It is mentionable that the company owned nearly 200 plus theaters in Kerala.
According to our sources, there is one more reason for the delay in release of Boot. The title has been already registered by some other producers in Kerala Film Chamber. So it is said that Saimira is trying to solve the issue amicably with the owner of the title Boot.