TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Thursday, March 08, 2007
When Devan is not blabbering and landing himself in one big trouble after the other, he is busy acting in mythological roles! Here's the record- for some time now the actor had been staying away from films, thanks to his "enemies". But he has become very popular on TV. He is King Kamsa in Krishnakrupasaagaram. He also is the King of Pandhalam in Swami Ayyappa.
Why the newfound desire to star in such serials?
"When they approached me for the role of Kamsa, I wondered if my face would suit such a role. Kamsa has an image as a ruthless demonic king. But the people behind the serial had made lot of research and had found out that Kamsa personally wasn't that bad but it was his friends and ministers who had misled him. I believe that the role of Pandalaraja was a gift from the Lord. When I began to star in these roles, I started to sense a vibration. It continues until I get out of the costumes and get into my usual attire. I'm fortunate to get such roles in my career as an actor," he says.