TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
By: Settu Shankar
Friday, November 16, 2007
Dileep, one of the leading stars of Malayalam Cinema, needs a hit badly to revive his career as the comedy king and hopes that his forthcoming film Romeo will change his fortunes, which will hit the screens on December 21. The film gives that actor enough space to get the audience into splits of laughter. Leading comedy writers and director duo Rafi- Mecartin have turned producers with the film directed by their mentor Rajasenan. The last film Rajasenan did with Rafi -Mecartin as writers was the comedy riot Anniyan Bava Chettan Bava 12 years ago. The entire shooting of the film Romeo were completed in one single schedule shooting in the lovely locations of Kerala.