TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
According to Saimira, Tajuddin expected a huge amount to leave the title to the producers, but Saimira refused and decided to change the title. The film is based on a murder and investigation, which Suresh Gopi specializes on and is scheduled for release on January 11 allover the state.
Booking film titles after knowing the plan of big film companies is an attractive business in Kerala, as one can make money on it without any investment. Normally, some titles, which are registered, are sold to third party for a big amount.