TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
According to Saimira, Tajuddin expected a huge amount to leave the title to the producers, but Saimira refused and decided to change the title. The film is based on a murder and investigation, which Suresh Gopi specializes on and is scheduled for release on January 11 allover the state.
Booking film titles after knowing the plan of big film companies is an attractive business in Kerala, as one can make money on it without any investment. Normally, some titles, which are registered, are sold to third party for a big amount.