TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Gopika will soon be the heroine of actor-turned-director Sundar C's new film. But she says that starring in Malayalam films remains her first priority.
"I had made my debut in Malayalam. My debut in Tamil was very successful thanks to 'Autograph'. Since then, I had completed five films in Tamil. There also were a few Telugu films. Though money is very good in Tamil and Telugu, acting in Malayalam gives a mental and soul satisfaction.
"Though Tamil film industry pays very well, you don't find good roles there. I now have two new films in Malayalam. I'm not that keen on starring in a number of films. I just want to star in good films that give me enough scope to demonstrate my acting capabilities," she says.