TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Malayalam actress Gopika was hospitalized recently after being diagnosed with chicken guinea. Some of her family members including her sister Cline too were admitted for infection with the disease. She was in Dubai enjoying a holiday with her family when the disease struck. She was diagnosed with the disease when she complained of high temperature and uneasiness.
She was admitted to a private hospital where the doctors told her that she had chicken guinea. Her other family members including her grandmother and parents have also been admitted. The doctors have informed her that she would have to stay in the hospital for a week. So she would only be released in the weekend.
There was another chicken guinea attack recently, which affected about 45 film artistes including Mammootty, Mohanlal and Meera Jasmine. The industry's activities was paralyzed because of the chicken guinea attack.