TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Actress Gopika has signed a film titled Malabar Wedding after a short gap of 6 months. As she is busy in her ongoing films, she has been stopped signing in new films for a while. But the script of Malabar Wedding induced her to accept the film.
The pooja and launch ceremony for Malabar Wedding, to be directed by debutante directors Rajesh and Faizal was held recently at Kochi. Played by Indrajith and Gopika in the lead roles, the film will be produced by T Santhosh Kumar and AR Anoop under the banner of Minerva Creations.
The film casts popular artists like Jagathy Sreekumar, Suraaj Venjaramoodu, Janardhanan, Harisri Ashokan, Bindu Panicker etc. Atlas Ramachandran, popular NRI businessman, film producer and actor, who was recently seen in Arabikatha and Subhadram, too does a key role in the film.
Rajesh and Faizal, who had been assistants to popular director Priyadarshan in many films, say: "It is a hilarious movie on the script written by Ramesh Madhav. We hope that the film will be score name and money to the producer.." Kerala Film Chamber President Raju Mathew has lit the traditional nilavilakku during the pooja ceremony, which was graced by the presence of film personalities like Satyan Anthicaud, Major Ravi etc.