TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Jyothirmayi has mastered the art of keeping herself in the news for all the right reasons. She is one of the heroines of the controversial film on EVR Periyaar. It's a different story that the source of all controversies, Khushboo has now resolved her fight with the film's cinematographer.
Anubhav is the name of her new film. This one is a Bollywood flick that revolves around the theme of male prostitution. Sanjay Suri, writer/actor Anup Menon and Jackie Shroff play the lead roles. Gul Panang, former Ms India, is the heroine. The story is about a theatre actor who finds himself getting drawn into male prostitution circle when his theatre company folds up.
For some strange reason, the film about growing male prostitution is going to be filmed in Kerala. Jyothirmayi is making a guest appearance in the film. The other Malayalam actor to star in a guest role is Nedumudi Venu. Rajiv Nath is the film's director.
Sounds very interesting. Until now, everybody was almost obsessed with female commercial sex workers. It's about time we started taking a look at their male counterparts.