TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Jyothirmayi has made the impossible possible in Tamil. When she acted in her first Tamil film, not many knew that she was a married actress. In Tamil, the actress automatically loses her heroine status the moment she gets married. Even the gorgeous Simran was no exception to this rule.
But, after completing a few films in Tamil, Jyothirmayi's marital status doesn't remain a secret anymore.
That, however, hasn't stopped her from getting some lucrative offers. After completing her role as the first wife of EVR Periyaar, Jyothirmayi will begin acting in a film named Naan Avan Illai. The film is the remake of an old film directed by K Balachander. The film is about a man who gets married to five women under different guises and eventually gets caught.
Jyothirmayi is one of the five heroines. Sneha too is one of them.