TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
There's a reason why Kalabhavan Mani always ends up acting with heroines who are not quite high on the popularity charts- most leading heroines aren't comfortable about working with him. Director Sharat Chandran discovered this when he approached some leading heroines to star with Mani in his new film, Nanma. The heroines were truly impressed when they heard the story. But, for some mysterious reason, when they heard that Kalabhavan Mani was the hero, they suddenly became busy or their call-sheets became unavailable.
What has surprised the director is the fact that the role was very decent too. A while ago, many of these actresses used to treat Prithviraj this way. They just wouldn't act with him. He has now become an acclaimed hero in both Malayalam and Tamil. Maybe Kalabhavan Mani too is going to become very popular in the near future.