TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Like any other actress who went from Malayalam to Tamil, Karthika too has become very popular right now. What makes her case very special is the fact that her first film in Tamil hasn't even hit the theatres yet! Even before the release of Pulanvisaaranai 2, she has received plenty of offers. One of the offers that she seriously considered was from director/actor R Parthiban. Kartha is the name of the film.
The film's shooting was supposed to start in the second week of April. Karthika was planning to complete her portions in the film by the second week of May and go for a trip to the Gulf countries. But the film now stands postponed. Instead of accepting it and then running into callsheets problem, Karthika has preferred to walk out of it. About the other new offers that await her in Tamil, she says that she wants to wait until her first film gets released before she accepts new films.