- Dileep, Kavya Madhavan And Meenakshi's New Picture Together Go Viral!
- Kavya Madhavan Is The Only Malayalam Actress In This Top 10 List!
- VIDEO: Meenakshi Dileep Celebrates Diwali!
- Dileep Is Out: What Next?
- Actress Attack Case: Kavya Madhavan To Seek Anticipatory Bail?
- This's How Dileep Spent His Parole Time!
Monday, October 08, 2007
The producers of Naadiya Kollapetta Raathri, a film with Suresh Gopi in the lead, are to be served a lawsuit. The film, directed by K Madhu, is not a financial crisis nor is it caught in a copyright case. A telephone number used casually in the movie is the cause of this lawsuit. A BSNL employee, hailing from Thiruvananthapuram, has reportedly filed a suit against the producers of Naadiya Kollapetta Raathri for having disturbed his privacy because of the number in question happened to be his own sell number.
In that film, one of the characters gives a cell number, which according to the story, is the number of Naadiya (Kavya Madhavan). From the day the film was released, the BSNL employee began getting many calls inquiring whether or not it is Kavya Madhavan's mobile number. When things went out of control, the angry employee decided to file a suit against the director and producer of the movie for having invaded his privacy. But the makers of the film are reported to be claiming that they had used the number after confirming that it is a number that was currently out of use by the Thiruvananthapuram Telephone Exchange.