TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Friday, July 13, 2007
Actress Navya Nair seems to be slowly coming back home. After a point, she has seemed to vanish from the Malayalam movie scene. Then she was concentrating on her big budget Tamil films like Mayakannadi, Aadum Koothu and others. Mayakannadi failed and gave her a reality check. Now learning from her lesson, she is pursuing both careers - giving equal importance to both.
Now she has 3 Malayalam films and 2 films on hand. Her Malayalam films are SMS and Alibagh. Ace director Jayaraj has offered her an important role in Kangal Marappathillai. The film will be a superstitious thriller. She could be playing a double role in the film.
Apart from these films, she also has a few Kannada films on hand. She told us, "I don't bother too much about the language of the film. I give equal importance to all languages. And it is not true that I have ben getting a few chances in Tamil. I am only being selective with the movies that I choose."
Another feather in Navya Nairs cap is her role in director Shankar's new film.