TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Actress Lakshmi Gopalsamy, the Bangalore based dancer turned actress, has refused to act as Trisha's mother in her forthcoming film. The Malayalam ex-heroine initially agreed to play Trisha's mom in Radha Mohan directed film 'Abhiyum Naanum', produced by Prakash Raj. However in a last minute withdrawal on the day she was to report on the sets at Munnar, Lakshmi backed out!
She did not want to play mother to Trisha. The actress says: "I'm still young and only two years older to Trisha. In fact now I'm playing lead roles against superstars Mohanlal and Mammootty in Malayalam film. For me, it is not a right decision to accept mother or sister roles." Aishwarya (former actress Lakshmi's daughter) another ex- heroine has stepped in to play the role Lakshmi Gopalsamy was to play.