TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Actress Lakshmi Gopalsamy, the Bangalore based dancer turned actress, has refused to act as Trisha's mother in her forthcoming film. The Malayalam ex-heroine initially agreed to play Trisha's mom in Radha Mohan directed film 'Abhiyum Naanum', produced by Prakash Raj. However in a last minute withdrawal on the day she was to report on the sets at Munnar, Lakshmi backed out!
She did not want to play mother to Trisha. The actress says: "I'm still young and only two years older to Trisha. In fact now I'm playing lead roles against superstars Mohanlal and Mammootty in Malayalam film. For me, it is not a right decision to accept mother or sister roles." Aishwarya (former actress Lakshmi's daughter) another ex- heroine has stepped in to play the role Lakshmi Gopalsamy was to play.