TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Lal Jose, one of the leading directors in Malayalam has started his new project Mulla with Dileep at Pazhani, the famous pilgrim center in Tamil Nadu.The highlight of Mulla is that he is introducing a new heroine Meera Nandan from Kochi. The girl was previously working for a private channel as an anchor of realty shows. She is doing her Plus two in a school, and looks beautiful and has typical the girl next door looks.
Says Lal Jose: "The character she plays in Mulla is that of Latchi a bubbly girl who works in a bakery. She has the looks of my character and I think she can emote well."
Another important character is Vasanthi a gypsy girl, who goes around in trains singing songs. For that, Lal has found a girl named Sruthi Menon from Mumbai. The other new face is Reena Basheer, who plays the role of Malathy, the wife of a dada in a colony. The story takes place against the background of trains and a slum colony, near the Railway station.
The alliance of Dileep - Lal Jose had already proved as a promising one and gave many hits like Classmates. Mulla is the Vishu – 2008 release of the duo.