- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Lal Jose, one of the leading directors in Malayalam has started his new project Mulla with Dileep at Pazhani, the famous pilgrim center in Tamil Nadu.The highlight of Mulla is that he is introducing a new heroine Meera Nandan from Kochi. The girl was previously working for a private channel as an anchor of realty shows. She is doing her Plus two in a school, and looks beautiful and has typical the girl next door looks.
Says Lal Jose: "The character she plays in Mulla is that of Latchi a bubbly girl who works in a bakery. She has the looks of my character and I think she can emote well."
Another important character is Vasanthi a gypsy girl, who goes around in trains singing songs. For that, Lal has found a girl named Sruthi Menon from Mumbai. The other new face is Reena Basheer, who plays the role of Malathy, the wife of a dada in a colony. The story takes place against the background of trains and a slum colony, near the Railway station.
The alliance of Dileep - Lal Jose had already proved as a promising one and gave many hits like Classmates. Mulla is the Vishu – 2008 release of the duo.