TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Another film that was launched a long time ago but had been getting constantly delayed is director Lenin Rajendran's Rathrimazha. Meera Jasmine and Vineeth had played the lead roles.
The film had more than its share of controversies.
It was launched when rumors about Meera Jasmine and Prithviraj were at their peak. But suddenly, Prithviraj was removed and was replaced by Vineeth. The reason became apparent later. The film was about a hero who was a trained Bharatnatyam dancer. Prithviraj is an excellent dancer but not trained in classical dances.
"We had shot with Prithviraj for five days. But we weren't able to get simultaneous dates of Meera and Prithvi. And Vineeth was a better choice for such a role. That was why we had to let go of him," director Lenin Rajendran said.
Why was the film delayed for such a long time?
Meera Jasmine had commitments in other languages. That was why she wasn't able to set her call sheets aside for this film.
What kind of film is this?
This one is a mix of music, dance, romance and emotions.