TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Another film that was launched a long time ago but had been getting constantly delayed is director Lenin Rajendran's Rathrimazha. Meera Jasmine and Vineeth had played the lead roles.
The film had more than its share of controversies.
It was launched when rumors about Meera Jasmine and Prithviraj were at their peak. But suddenly, Prithviraj was removed and was replaced by Vineeth. The reason became apparent later. The film was about a hero who was a trained Bharatnatyam dancer. Prithviraj is an excellent dancer but not trained in classical dances.
"We had shot with Prithviraj for five days. But we weren't able to get simultaneous dates of Meera and Prithvi. And Vineeth was a better choice for such a role. That was why we had to let go of him," director Lenin Rajendran said.
Why was the film delayed for such a long time?
Meera Jasmine had commitments in other languages. That was why she wasn't able to set her call sheets aside for this film.
What kind of film is this?
This one is a mix of music, dance, romance and emotions.