TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
K.J. Abraham Lincoln, who has been working in the Malayalam film industry for many years as a film journalist and a leading PRO is now busy with his third directional venture, Anamika. The movie stars Samvrita Sunil and Arun in the lead roles and is produced by K.P. Venu under the banner of Cine Creations. K.P Venu is also co-directing the movie with K.J . Abraham Lincoln. The music is scored by M.K. Arjunan and the lyrics have been written by Jiji Thomson, IAS and K.L. Sreekrishnadas. The other stars include Rajan P. Dev, Ponnamma Babu, Salim Kumar, T.G. Ravi, Shobha Mohan, and Kozhikode Sharada. The movie is based on the story of a woman who opts for abortion when she becomes pregnant for the second time.
Mazha Peyyumbol was the first film for K.J. Abraham Lincoln as a director. The movie had a few technical flaws; however, it had a good theme and story. His second movie as a director was Krishnapakshakilikal produced by Pradeep Paliyath under the banner of Saptavarna Films. The movie starred Revathy, Narendra Prasad, Saikumar and Bindu Panicker.