TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Friday, February 02, 2007
Lohitadas is the one who wrote the scripts of some of the best films that Sibi Malayil had ever directed. Sibi Malayil is the one who could recreate Lohi's vision on the screens, sometimes better than Lohi himself.
Their last film together was Chengol. After the film, the two drifted apart because Lohitadas switched to directing. Kasturimaan was a hit and for a while it looked as if he'd switch to Kollywood with its Tamil version. Sadly, the talented screenplay writer couldn't create a strong foothold as a director in Tamil. He returned to Malayalam with Chakkaramuthu. Within a week after the film's release, he decided to change its climax, but that didn't do anything to save the film's fate. It flopped.
Now the two are going to reunite for a new film. Lohi is going to handle the screenplay and story. Sibi Malayil will be the director.
The two haven't picked up the film's cast yet.
Malayalam film industry is very pleased with Lohi's decision to return to screenplay writing.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies.
AMMA's Movie: All stars to act
Mammootty - The Economist