TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
You might remember Malavika from the film Adbhutadweep. Though her role was limited to only a song sequence, she had succeeded in making a bigger impact than the heroine herself!
The actress got engaged to be married to her long-time lover, a Mumbai-based businessman, Sumanth. It turns out that the two had been involved with each other for a very long time. The engagement was attended only by family members and close friends.
In all probabilities, the actress will get married this year.
Malavika is not interested in quitting the film industry after the marriage and that's the reason why she wasn't that eager to publicize the engagement ceremony. She intends to continue with her acting even after the marriage. You can however be sure that there will be a drastic change in the kind of roles that she'd appear in.
And with that auspicious news we begin the year 2007.