TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
After the release of Mammootty's Ore Kadal last month, no Malayalam film has been released for the past 32 days due to the fasting during Ramadan. Now Malayalam film fans are eagerly awaiting the years Ramadan releases.
Ramadan is the biggest festival season for Malayalam film after Onam and most of the theaters look to reclaim the damage that Ramadan brings. So far, there are 4 big films have been slated for a Ramadan release.
Mammootty's Nasrani is the biggest one for this Ramadan. This is a typical mass masala film from the actor and will be released nearly in 55 centers around the state. Pardesi is the other biggie expected this Ramadan. This off-beat film is likely to be screened in 40 screens. Mohanlal plays the role of Valiyakath Moosa, a refugee from Pakistan after the Great Partition. The story is about his life and times from the age of 30 to 80. The fans of the star are waiting to see him in a meaningful role after his boring role in Alibhai and other commercial films. Suresh Gopi's long delayed Black Cat is now almost certain to be released on October 12th.