- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Malayalam superstars Mammootty and Mohanlal will be seen together in a new film, Yuga Purushan. While Mammootty will play the role of Sree Narayana Guru in the film, Mohanlal will play the role of Swami Vivekananda. The movie to be directed by R. Sukumaran is slated for 2008 release.
The veteran stars will also be seen together in an AMMA film being produced by Dileep. The movie casts all big stars of the Malayalam film industry; due to date problems, the movie has not yet hit the floors. Mammootty and Mohanlal were last seen together in the film Harikrishnans by Fazil.