TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Superstar Mammootty is on a mission with Bollywood actress Tulip Joshi these days. He has joined the sets of his new film Mission 90 Days, which is directed by Major Ravi of Keerthichakra fame. The film brings to light the dark side of Rajiv Gandhi's assassination.
Mammootty plays the role of Major Shivram, the Chief of National Security Guards and Tulip Joshi plays his wife in the film. Interestingly, the director said that Mammootty would not don army uniform though it is all about the army. This is Tulip's debut film in Malayalam. She had earlier acted in a few Hindi films and a Telugu film titled Villain.
Now, the makers of the film are planning to finish its shooting in a single schedule and release it three weeks before Onam.