TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
With each passing year, Superstar Mammooty is becoming unstoppable! His Vishu release, Big B has attracted lot of curiosity and is all set to have a big initial collection. Maayavi continues its No 1 position on the charts. Big B has two heroines, Mamta Mohandas and Manasa. Tamil actor Pasupathy is the main villain in the film.
If these aren't good enough, he has two very impressive films lined up for the year. The first film brings Hariharan and MT Vasudevan Nair again. 'Pazzhasiraaja' is the name of the film and this one is bound to become as big a hit as Oru Vadakkan Veeragatha did.
He also is going to star in a film with director Padhmakumar. Until now, Padhmakumar had only been making films with Prithviraj in the lead role. The film with Padhmakumar has Mammooty in the role of a chronic alcoholic named Theepetti Chandran. This is an attempt to portray how drastically alcohol affects one's life and destroys it.
DA Razaak is writing the film's screenplay.
Shooting of this film will begin simultaneously with the historical film, Pazzhasiraaja.