TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
The courts might as well start a separate division to handle the media-related cases. Recently, Kamalhasan was the target of complaint of plagiarism when an unknown associate director filed a complaint stating that he had stolen his idea for Dasavathaaram. When Vasanthiyum Lakshmiyum Pinney Nyaan was released, director Sharat Chandran Wayanad filed a complaint against the film's director and producer saying that they had stolen his story.
After all these years, the complaint has come for trial. As the lead actor of the film, Kalabhavan Mani appeared in the courts to testify. Ironically, Kalabhavan Mani is the hero of director Sharat Chandran Wayanad's present film. It will be a while before the court reaches its final conclusions and levy a fine and order compensations for the director.