TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Manya has a very clean image in Malayalam. She is known as a professional actress who doesn't throw star tantrums on the sets and sticks to her own business on the sets. But controversy, it seems, hasn't spared her either.
A while ago, she was signed up for a film in Kannada. "Manya Naidu is my full name. in my career as an actress, I haven't done anything that would tarnish my name or the name of the community that I belong to. I never had any problems with any of the producer or director that I had worked with. This is in spite of the fact that I had acted in different languages," she began.
"But things were very different on the sets of the Kannada film. From the very beginning, the producer was trying to torture me in one way or the other. I quietly put up with all that because I didn't want the film to suffer. But I lost my cool when he gave me a very tiny dress and asked me to wear it for the day's shooting. I really couldn't tolerate anymore and I walked out of the film.
"I have now filed a complaint against him. With his behavior, he had insulted me. I'm not going to let him get away with it," she fumed.