TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Manya looks very determined to file a complaint against Mohan, the producer of her Kannada film. The actress claims that the producer had harassed her during the shooting.
Trouble began when she accepted an offer to star in a Kannada film. It was only after signing the contract did she realize that she was supposed to wear some very glamorous costumes. There are rumors that she was asked to wear a swimsuit. But she wasn't comfortable with it at all.
That was how the fights began and things soon began to deteriorate. However, Manya waited until the film's shooting ended before she took action against the producer. She didn't want the film to suffer due to the dispute.
Instead of going directly to the police with her complaint, Manya has first approached the actors' guild. She however has made it very clear that she wouldn't hesitate to seek the police's help if the guild doesn't take any action against the producer.